View all images of Journal-News Building
central and left 1910 by gilbert manson as state of art newspaper plant see photo 1/29/11 ejn right side of building different windows on 2nd floor and limestone is of a slightly diff shade built as annex of hughes dept store (around corner on main st) evv journal by  moved from old Journal building after fire?
served as central library from 1924 to 1932 when the new Central Library was built.
housed union federal savings and loan assoc from 1938 to 1966 when it moved to a new building at 5th and main (ugly prison building) citizens insurance loan dept
lics ice cream shoppes did a renovation when it moved in in 1993 formerly at 512-514 main st