View all images of Buckskin Manufacturing Co
|1912||Buckskin Manufacturing moves in to new building|
w s gilbert in parapet diamond joe cigar factory burned dec 6 1910 Cigar company moved to new factory at Oakley and Penn. Construction on a new building for the Buckskin Manufacturing Co on this site.
In 1912 the Buckskin Breeches Co moves from its old location on 1st and Court into the building changes name
The company later becomes Stanley Clothing Co in 1929.
Company closed early 1967. The building was razed >1967