View all images of Eagle Brewery
Eagle Brewery was established by Phillip Koch Sr in 1851 eagle brewery riverside and fulton (pearl and front) site of l&n passenger depot (old) established by phillip koch sr 1851
Sold to Rice & Wingart 1857 [1858 - 1868] wingert and rice rice left 1861 to operate union brewery, just wingert closed c1869 * One owned by Henry Wingert at the NE corner of Pearl and Front (water) Streets lamasco. > 2 story building 1884 sanborn, in old riverfront photo? green?