View all images of St. Boniface Catholic Rectory
|1892||Rectory is built|
|1900s||Front porch added|
The rectory, or parsonage, is the oldest remaining building on the St. Boniface campus. Originally, the preist stayed in a home on Wabash Avenue across from the church. The current rectory, a Queen Anne, red brick with white stone trimmings, was built in 1892. It is a substantial building complementing the larger homes across Wabash Avenue. The wrap around front porch was an early 1900s addition.