View all images of North Park Presbyterian
|c1960||New church built on corner|
|1964||Renamed St Andrew's Presbyterian|
North Side Presbyterian was built in 1917 on Reis Ave. Located near Henry Reis School, the church served the growing North Side neighborhood.
A new sanctuary was built on the corner of Stringtown Rd in 1961 (1957 in Donahue photo) adjacent to the original building.
The church was renamed St Andrews Presbyterian in 1964 to avoid confusion with North Park shopping center
It later became St Andrews Anglican
The church closed c2010 and is now Bethesda Ministries