View all images of Bement & Seitz
|c1895||Bement & Seitz warehouse is built|
|1931||Keller Crescent moves in|
|1961||Building is vacated when Keller Crescent moves out|
|1962||Building is razed|
This four-story building was built >1896 <1910 for Bement & Seitz Wholesale Grocery. vacant 1929 CD
Around 1930, the company moved to new location at water and ingle in the old Ragon Brothers building. Around the same time Keller Crescent was looking to expand out of their office at 216 Locust . In 1931 they bought the vacated building and moved in.
In 1960 Keller Crescent broke ground on its new location on E Louisiana in the Gatewood Industrial Park. The company moved out 1961 and the building was razed in 1962. It is now the site of the new Old National Bank building