View all images of Immanuel Presbyterian
|1905||Church is relocated from nearby|
|1929||Addition built in rear|
|1949||Present church replaces original building|
In April 1905, Immanuel Presbyterian physically relocates its church (built 1893) from Park St and Central Ave (Missouri St). At that time a gym with additional rooms was added on. The dedication at its new site took place November 12, 1905.
An addition was built in the rear in 1929
After WWII the congregation raised funds to tear down the old church. The present, larger building was erected in 1949.
Still around 1991 when Immanuel cebrated its centennial. Currently vacant?