View all images of Igleheart Bros
|1904||moves from old location|
|1926||Bought out by General Mills|
|1993||Plant is shut down|
The new Igleheart Mill was built in 1904. A new factory was erected on First Ave near Pigeon Creek and the company moved from its old site downtown. expanded offices built <1925
In 1926 General Foods buys the Igleheart mill, becoming one of the first local companies to be bought by a national concern.
The Igleheart division is shut down Jan 28 1993. Most buildings have been razed. long building just south of RR expanded south to hartig becker plow co to build new offices