View all images of Greyhound Bus Terminal
|1939||Bus Station is built|
|1990s?||Greyhound vacates building when operations move to new facility|
The foundation was originally begun in 1920 as the Cadick Theaterf. After construction halted the site sat dormant for years
The curved foundation was later used when the Greyhound built a bus station here. Construction began spring 1938 and Greyhound Bus Depot opened 1939
The station closed in 2007 when Greyhound moved its buses to the expanded METS station at 6th and Vine.
In 2008 a study was commissioned for possible reuses for the possible site for new arena with reuse as ticket office , but is now being renovated for Indiana Landmarks as a regional office for the preservation organization