View all images of Germania Maennerchor
|1913||Clubhouse is built|
|1947||Addition built in rear|
The growing Germania Maennerchor erected a new clubhouse in 1913, in front of the old Lahr residence. It was designed by Frank Schlotter and built by Philip Koch. Cornerstone Oct 19, 1913 opened may of 1914
A sizeable remodel occurred in 1939 at which time the murals were painted. The first floor was altered and the entrance was moved where the driveway passed through the building (to old residence)
In 1947, the old home was torn down and a new boiler house was built in the rear.