View all images of Forest Hills Baptist
|1928||Forest Hill Baptist is built|
|1955||School building added along Sonntag|
1921 purchased lots renamed forest hills baptist church met on Ingleside School A temporary church 1923-5 built tablernacle on Oak and Hartmetz
1927 met in Reitz while new church was built cornerstone forest hill baptist church nov 28 1928 dedicated 1 26 1930
In the late 1940s the church was bricked and columns were added changing its exterior
An educational unit was added 1955 in the rear fronting Sonntag. It was dedicated Feb 26, 1956
A new sanctuary was built in 1969 adjacent to the old one. Once completed, the old church building was torn down for a new office suite. The new Forest Hills Baptist was dedicated April 12, 1970.