View all images of Boetticher residence (407 N First Ave)
|c1877||House is built|
|1923||Becomes Owls Home, dance hall added|
|2012||Owls relocated and home razed|
edward boetticher built c1877 lost tower boetticher ed (boetticher & kellogg) - 807 first ave (now 407n)
Owls sell old location to Fellwock Auto Company in June 1922. Club buys house and adds dance hall to south side of building. Owls move in after addition is completed around Spring 1923.
Owls relocated off Diamond Ave, and the old home was bought by Berry Plastics. It was razed May 2012 though some of the old architectural details were salvaged