Historic Evansville

The definitive site for all things historic in Evansville

Fendrich Cigar Factory

Fendrich Cigar Factory
Fendrich Cigar Factory

View all images of Fendrich Cigar Factory

a.k.a. Berry Plastics

101 Oakley St
Evansville, IN

Quick Timeline

1912 Fendrich Cigar built
1969 closes
becomes Imperial Plastics
1983 Renamed Berry Plastics


Northeast corner of Oakley and Penn
District: Lamasco
Latitude: 37.978659
Longitude: -87.572932
View map of nearby sites




fendrich cigar factory 2 mayor heilman allows company to get RR spur keeping company from leaving Evv eastern half of willard park from the library large modern facility on oakley between penn and ill moved 1912 101 oakley st expanded to division by 1940 1969 closed Fendrich Industries leaves Evv

Imperial plastics moves in c1970

renamed berry plastics 1983

Expands north to Franklin St

Expands west to First Ave c2010

See also Businesses / Commercial Lamasco district

Research notes

+ Show research notes