View all images of East Branch Library
|1912||Library is built as a Carnegie Library|
The East Branch library, along with the West Branch one, was built with funds donated by Andrew Carnegie. Both libraries were formally dedicated and opened to the public on January 1, 1913. The East Branch library is located adjacent to Bayard Park.
A sizeable renovation completed in December 2003 restored the library's interior to its orginal splendor.