View all images of Eagle Foundry and Stove Works
|c1850||Eagle foundry is built|
|c1900||Journal-News building and IOOF hall|
also john h roelker company roelker blount & co 1860s (split from blount?) 1866 added 4-story building fronting main st fire 1869 (corner only?) rebuilt by dec roelkers block foundry at rear of house wabash and erie canal bordered the foundry en route to the terminal basin (courthouse) sycanmore and 5th e corner connected through to mainn roelker plow co sycamore and 6th s corner later hartig becker plow by 1895 william f hartig plow new plant at baker and belt RR
< 1903 > Evansville Journal-News building and IOOF hall Parapet was added with "Journal-News Bldg."
torn down c1910 for new hughes building building was damaged by fire per notes in sanborn