View all images of Bethany Christian
|1912-3||Church is built, relocates from old location|
|1981||Bethany moves to new church on Mill Rd|
Bethany Christian, organized in 1897, outgrew its old location nearby and purchased the lot on Colubmia St at the end of Edgar St in 1903?. In 1911 ground was broken for the new church. The cornerstone was laid September 29, 1912 and was later dedicated Apr 20, 1913.
Heading to the subrubs, Bethany Christian bought land on Mill, Weaver, and Hesmer Rds and planned to sell the building. Bethany moved in 1981 once the new church was completed, and the vacant church was razed in 1982. Orthopaedic Associates is now located on the old site.