Original White Swan Laundry
Exterior of the White Swan Laundry in the early 1890's. The owner then were Charles and Sam Eichel. The business was established in 1893 at 118 Upper Fourth St., now numbered 111 N.W. Fourth St. In a few years it was moved to Second and Ingle Streets, where it still operates but under different management.
111 NW 4th St
commercial/4th St, 111 NW.jpg|
|Source: ||EVPL eBooks - Evansville, Indiana 1812-1962|
|Date Taken: ||1962|
View full image
When sharing, please be sure to note the source as several of our photos come from others.