View all images of Trinity Lutheran School
|c1955||School moves to building next to church|
|1957||Boys & Girls Club moves in|
|2009||Berry Plastics razes building|
preivously at site next to church Trinity Lutheran built a school three blocks east of the church. The building was dedicated September 30, 1894.
In 1913, the school was enlarged to meet the demand including a gymnasium and a cafeteria. addition in rear (south)
By 1955, the congregation had to decide to enlarge the building again, combine with other lutheran schools or build nearer the church. The school left the building after deciding to build next to the church, but it was not empty for long. The Boys & Girls Club opened its Evansville chapter in the school in 1957.
building added on to left (east)