View all images of St Paul's Lutheran
|1907||Present church is built|
|1926||Parish hall added to rear|
|1950||School in rear right is built|
St Paul's Lutheran was organized August 19, 1887 with help of
It had a simple church originally, next door to the present church. The old church became a parish
hall and then was converted into a school.
st paulus evangelical lutheran
old church at 108 e michigan (old 1308 e) Northside Michigan between Heidelbach & Elsas torn down by 1962
old school in rear (in old postcard) replaced by parish hall built 1926. At 409 Elsas, it contains a gym and dining hall
Rest of 1/2 block cleared for school 1950. Old church/school torn down probably around the same time.
additional school building built on nw corner of block and offices (along michigan st) built sometime after 1962