View all images of St. Mary Catholic School and Convent
|1910||Brick exterior is covered with stone|
A second school was built School built 1871 convent and school built <1884 (School closed in 1970. ) In 1871, the Franciscan sisters of Oldenburg, IN erected a second brick school building on the property. This three-story facility provided school rooms for female students and housed the sisters’ residence. The old school building became the boys school.
slated to close 1973