View all images of St Lucas Hall
|1907||Hall is built|
|c1930||Parish house wing added|
Built 1907 to server the St Lucas Evangelical parish Sunday School Hall was dedicated on October 27, 1907.
Addition built in rear left (south) 1939 During the 1937 flood the Indiana Naval Militia quartered in the parish house.
March 2000 the Parish Hall became Lucas Place.