View all images of St. Boniface School
|1923||School is built|
1923 The parish was outgrowing the old school, so a larger and more modern one was built in 1923 on the west end of the lot. It was brick and stone and had a labratory, an office, an auditorium, a gymnasium, and a cafeteria.
The school is still in use as part of the Westside Consolidated Catholic Schools.