View all images of St. Anthony School
A new school was built in 1931 to replace the old one. It was dedicated June 1932.
In 1987 the school closed due to dwindling attendance. It consolidated with St Joseph School to form Ascension School, but that only lasted one year. The building now serves as the parish center and Center for Family Life.