Historic Evansville

The definitive site for all things historic in Evansville

Park School

Park School


Park School

View all images of Park School

a.k.a. Lamasco Town Hall

Franklin St
Evansville, IN

Quick Timeline

c1849 built
c1876 Razed


North side of Franklin St between Fulton and Fourth
District: Lamasco
Latitude: 37.980626
Longitude: -87.580321
View map of nearby sites




lamasco town sqaure had councilroom and school rooms two story brick in 1856 map acquired by city 1857 council room and school rooms 6th primary[1863] fulton square (law park) n side of franklin between fulton and 4th [1866] [1870] [1871-2] replaced by Fulton School 1871 though was used first year because of overcrowding in 1876 atlas appears gone by 1880 (not in birdseye map, or atlas)

See also Schools / Education Lamasco district

Research notes

+ Show research notes