View all images of Lynch School
|<1876||School No 4 built|
|1930||School is rebuilt|
|1975||Becomes Oak-Lyn Library|
center twp #4 west side oak hill rd near bergdolt rd (between st george and lynch) 1876 map - grid 3 ne corner 1880 atlas moved to sw corner of oak hill and lynch 1899 lynch?
built 1930 operated with mcc as one school still 1950, possible closure closed after 1965-66 school year picture in IR
Sold as surplus and in 1975 opens as oaklyn library (name from Oak Hill and Lynch Rds)
Library moves out when new building built 2003