View all images of Old Jefferson Ave Church
|1875||Church is built|
|1889||Becomes Jefferson Ave Cumberland Presbyterian Church|
|1907||Church is forced to move out to new site|
|2008||Church building is razed|
listed c1875 cumberland presbyterian mission church in IR 1874 mission church of First Cumberland first in area jan 6 1889 loses Mission status as a second cumberland presbyterian with help of First Cumberland first cumberland church originally 123 jefferson jefferson ave cumberland church in 1889 jeff ave between putnam and campbell sunday school room in rear built >1895 <1910
After a merger between the Presbyterian and Cumberland Presbyterian churches, the congragation was forced to move to a new location in 1907 up Jefferson Ave. Simply Jefferson Ave Presbyterian church
134 Jefferson Ave. Mission Presbyterian S. Side of Jefferson Ave tween Putnam & Campbell 1877 - 1902 Jefferson 135 Jefferson Ave. Mission Presbyterian S. Side of Jefferson Ave tween Putnam & Campbell 1876 Jefferson 137 Jefferson Ave.Church Presbyterian 123 - 125 Jefferson Ave. 1903 - 1907 Jefferson 139 Jefferson Ave.Church Presbyterian 123 - 125 Jefferson Avenue 1908 - 1910 Jefferson
addition built in rear of school (west) behind 119-21 jefferson >1910 <1962
assembly of god  bethesda temple 1975-1983 macedonia baptist?
The church was razed in March 2008 and a period-appropriate habitat house is now on the site.