View all images of Odd Fellows' Hall
5-story, French (Mansard) roof
Independent Order of Odd Fellows (IOOF) built this temple c1872. The Odd Fellow's Hall replaced the club's old hall at 1st and Main
IOOF moved by 1886 (at Upper 8th 1888) S Kahn & Son 1886 wholesale grocers
Razed? Fire? Looks diff in 1888 map Vacant lot 1889 photo Replaced c1890 by Raphael Bros?