View all images of Igleheart Brothers Mill
|1856||Mill is built|
|1904||Igleheart Bros. moves to new site
building is converted into the Little Bijou Theater
|1909||Building is razed for newer theater|
igleheart bros flour mill 5th and locust (where majestic now stands) on erie canal 1856 1888map relocated to new factory near belt railroad on outer 1st ave in 1904 first real flour mill in evv new one near pigeon creek, general mills
In 1905 operations cease the old mill is converted into theater little bijou 1903 converted old igleheart mill
In 1907 the theater is renamed Hopkins-Bijou, and in 1908 it is again renamed Majestic.
The mill/theater is torn down in 1909 and the New Majestic is built on the same site.