View all images of Laubscher Sanitarium
|1919||Hospital is built|
Highland Sanitarium or Laubscher Sanitarium established by Dr Samuel R Laubscher after WWI. Built along old Princeton interurban route 1923?
Sanitarium closed and building later used for Laubscher's private practice. Taken over by son and continued past 1954
Sign for Laubscher Hospital in Cooks House (Sunset Dr) 1939. Moved or expanded?