View all images of Cumberland Presbyterian
|1851||Church is built|
|1876||Cumberland moves across street to new location|
|c1882||Church is razed|
Organized in 1841, the Cumberland Presbyterian Church built a church in 1851 on the corner of 2nd and Chestnut. few years after completion burned but rebuilt
The church was replaced by a beautiful new building across 2nd St in 1876.
later ocupied by evansville medical college  and for a while the unitarinism (church of unity) Eventually razed c1882. The Owen Block now stands on this site.