View all images of Archer Residence (124 SE 1st)
|c1870||House is built|
|c1920||House expanded with entrance on Walnut|
|c1980||House expanded connecting with carriage house|
offices of dr william h field built c 1870 for samuel archer doctor charles Leich and also dr william h field
expanded with entrance on Walnut (110 Walnut) c1920 for doctors office?
>1962 house expands to carriage house covering most of lot